Tuesday, October 26, 2021

What is your biggest "what if..." in your crypto experience

We all make mistakes, and many of us are ashamed of them, but I think it's time to embrace them and start learning from them. When it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, it is very easy to think of an upcoming event that ends up not happening, or worse, the opposite ends up happening.

In my personal experience, there have been quite a few, if not many. For example, not buying some Bitcoin in 2013, selling Polkadot at $4 and failing several x10 and x20 due to impatience and wanting to sell early.

Many times I wonder what would have happened if everything in my experience as a cryptocurrency investor had been relatively perfect. Maybe I could have enjoyed the money more, but in the long run and even if it hurts me, I think I have experience, which is often more valuable than the money itself.

In your experience, what is your biggest regret or "what if…" when it comes to investing in crypto?


No comments:

Post a Comment