Tuesday, November 2, 2021

I suspect that I am the prophesized "great Catholic monarch" to come

I can't really expect you to believe me since I have no proof but perhaps I will still be interesting as a person who honestly thinks such a thing.

Gratefully accepting bitcoin donations at:

0x344f3F006da9a55694Cf0d4c82D0DAFc98b7B99D

In the event that I receive more questions than I can answer, donate a unique amount and post the amount with your question to receive priority.

Any donation is appreciated. If you donate the equivalent of 5 USD or more to the above address or to Catholic Relief Services I will bestow you with the honorary title of "Royal Benefactor". You may also earn this title by praying a rosary for my intentions.

After fulfilling or pledging to fulfill the requirements, please enroll yourself here to receive periodic correspondence from me: https://john-schmidt.aweb.page/p/e457f4f2-4231-469c-b30a-33149ffcf54d

Thank you for taking the time to read this.


No comments:

Post a Comment