Thursday, November 25, 2021

My credit score is heavily damaged because of short-term Bitcoin loans... how do I pull myself out of this hole?

Hi guys! I took out several loans in the past two months in order to ride the Bitcoin hype train to new all-time highs. I bought most of my current holdings around the 68k mark with the various loans I received but I've failed to pay back almost all of them because of the price drop and they came with super high interest.

I used my Condo as collateral for my first loan and the bank is already mailing me regarding confiscating my property. Is there any way I could get myself back into good financial standing? Should I double down on another loan and hope the price skyrockets?

Thank you so much in advance!

EDIT: I bought in at that price because I heard of an event in Spain regarding bulls or something like that. Did the event end or has it not begun yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment