Sunday, November 7, 2021

Why I like Bitcoin and its community

I am not probably not in it just for the money, even though I consider the capital gains over all these years to be a pleasant bonus.

I believe that the government is increasingly lying, deceiving, and manipulating. They have undoubtedly always been liars, but now it has become truly insufferable. In my impression, the best default position is not to believe a word they say.

In mainstream society, lots of people attack me for that point of view.

That is why I automatically end up in the niches, that is, in the nooks and crannies of society where they are more accepting of my total disbelief of contemporary officialdom.

I really do not believe that they have authority to invent new laws with which to tell me what to do. Furthermore, I do not even see why I should believe that?

Furthermore, the most happy event for me of the year, is that the 30-country military occupation force, NATO, finally got smashed to smithereens and kicked out of the mountains of Afghanistan by some local hill tribes.

If that does not rein in their arrogance, then I wonder what will? I am still rejoicing that great news!

Over all these years, Bitcoin has been another really fruitful and profitable way to show my middle finger to the mainstream liars, and to enjoy some more schadenfreude.

Let's keep going up while they keep going down!


No comments:

Post a Comment