Monday, December 6, 2021

Free £10 of Bitcoin from Luno - No Deposit or purchase necessary - UK only

I am a member of Bitcoin Pioneers; a group who work in association with Luno to support Bitcoin adoption and education in the UK. My Bitcoin Pioneers’ referral code BPKSteele10 gives you £10 of Bitcoin when you sign up to Luno (UK and 18+ only). You don’t need to deposit any money or buy crypto to get your free £10 of Bitcoin using my code.

Luno is an established crypto exchange founded in 2013 with their HQ in London. Luno’s app is used by over 9 million people in 40 countries. The app is really easy to use and ideal for beginners. I signed up in February and Luno has become the crypto exchange I use most due to the low trading fees; which rival Binance. I’ve found that Luno’s support team are really helpful and quick to respond if you have any questions. https://www.luno.com/en/features

If you decide at any point you want to buy crypto GBP deposits and withdrawals are free and there is no trading fee using Luno’s Exchange (using a limit order). The minimum buy and sell on Luno is 0.0005 of Bitcoin so at the current price you can buy or sell a minimum of £21 of Bitcoin.

This Bitcoin Pioneers offer also gives you free access to the next "Introduction to Bitcoin" webinar, a non-technical live event that explains what Bitcoin is, why Bitcoin is important and what might happen next - you can ask any questions you have to the presenter (Bitcoin analyst Jason Deane) at the end - just select yes to marketing when you sign up (you can change that setting at anytime). The next event is on 15th December at 6pm.

Steps:

  1. Download Luno’s app or tap https://www.luno.com/signup, enter your email address and password then select “Sign up”.

  2. Verify your account before you enter my code - go to profile//settings//verification to upload photo ID e.g. passport / drive lic and selfie. Verification usually takes minutes.

  3. Tap the ‘Rewards’ tab, select ‘Enter a Code’ and type in BPKSteele10 - your £10 worth of Bitcoin will be credited instantly.

If you want to you can create a savings wallet on Luno and put your Bitcoin into your savings wallet and you will earn approx 4% interest per annum.

Feel free to share my code with others, my code doesn’t expire and anyone can use my code to get £10 of Bitcoin.

I would really appreciate if someone could use my code. If you have any questions about Luno or this offer just comment here or send me a DM if you prefer.


No comments:

Post a Comment