Tuesday, December 7, 2021

How many here are living off their crypto passive income ?

Recently I am at a stage where I am getting much more monthly passive income from my crypto yield that from my salary....

I get 14 % on USC and 8.5% on Bitcoin on crypto.com... also around 350$ weekly on CRO as I have staked for the icy Visa card... This alone covers all my monthly expenses...

I also get around 8 percent on Eth on Nexo, ... Bitcoin on other CeFi providers... I have diversified into 5 -6 CeFi and Defi platformms.

I am also diversifying little by little from crypto into a Nasdaq100 and SP500, MSCI world index funds....

I know probable these high interest yields don't gonna last forever and I also aknowedge all crypto related stuff is risky and you never know when a black swan event may come up, however, many others have taken the leap and fully FIRE using only crypto passive yield as strategy ?


No comments:

Post a Comment