Saturday, December 25, 2021

Investing in cryptocurrency was probably one of the best decisions in my life. And the chances aren’t over yet, it’s still a space for everyone to make money.

The end of this year marks my 3rd year in crypto. I’ve been here since 2018, and oh god how quick the days have went. I first got here because of a friend of mine. He was one of the people who kept telling me about the opportunities that the cryptocurrency market offers. Probably, he was the only one to tell me so lol.

I wasn’t very convinced at first, but I just decided to give it a try, and right now, I can definitely tell it’s one of the best, if not the best decision I’ve ever made in my entire life. Listen, when you invest in cryptocurrency, you’re not going to be collecting money off of the trees, but the chances of earning that money are high, simply because this is a market that didn’t fulfill its potential yet, and is still going to grow enormously.

Those three years have taught me a lot, I’ve been investing in countless coins and projects, and I’ve seen a dozen of Ethereum killers and Bitcoin wannabes. But I can surely tell you that don’t believe this kind of marketing, Ethereum and Bitcoin aren’t going to be killed lmfao.

One of the decisions that I’ve made and can tell it had also had a decent impact on my portfolio is investing DeFi. I allocated a share in my portfolio for DeFi a few months back, and that’s instead of future. I know futures are highly profitable, but they’re also highly risky. This is why I’m now preferring DeFi and staking. I mean slow and balanced income is much better than losing all your money on future positions. And DeFi is now giving high APYs. I also got into BitDAO, which is the largest crypto treasury in the market. It allows investor to vote on the top DeFi projects.

In the end, I want to say that this has been a life changing event for me. And I genuinely believe that the potential of growth in this space is so huge, so it’s never too late to invest in. And to all the newbies, I’d say: “cryptocurrency is easy, just don’t trade in futures”.


No comments:

Post a Comment