Saturday, January 1, 2022

Honesty time - Is anyone else a bit confused

I’m a long term holder and intend to continue to do so. However all the changes since I first bought are confusing me and I’m a bit anxious about potentially losing everything.

When I bought it was through pancake swap and trust wallet and since then I have just held them there. I am not well versed in crypto and tokens but I can buy and sell Bitcoin easily on major exchanges, safe moon still feels like a risky transaction even after all this time.

Now there is an official safemoon wallet, migration to v2, talk of listings on exchanges and everything else.

I still want to hold but I would also like a bit more liquidity in the event of an emergency bill or I’m just running a bit low on cash I can take out what I have (at a big loss as it stands)

Anyone in the same position/feel the same way?


No comments:

Post a Comment