Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Is something about to go down on January 6th?

So I used to think r/The_Bogdanoff was the funniest conspiracy subreddit of all, but now I'm scratching my head. The twins just died several days apart as of January 3rd, supposedly of covid-19. January 3rd also happens to be the official birthday of Bitcoin, which you people claim was invented by the twins. And this happens on the same day as this weird movie showtime glitch which seems to have predicted a global cyber attack on the 6th. Were the twins benevolent ET's who came here to help tear down the matrix? They certainly look like aliens. Is something major about to happen on the 6th which involves them? Did they fake their deaths so they could return to the mothership in preparation for WW3, while also signalling to the Bog pillers that they're right? I feel crazy talking about this but my spidey senses are tingling. The 6th is also the 666th day since the WHO declared covid a pandemic. Also, it was supposed to be the first full day of the 5g rollout. I feel all these events are connected somehow. Any thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment