Sunday, January 9, 2022

RVNs First Halving in 1 day and 10 hours!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! I have some exciting news for some of you who don’t know, Ravencoins first halving will be in 1 day and 10 hours. I am so excited because I have been following this coin since 2018 and recently I have been really looking deeper into it.

As you recall, bitcoin has had a few halvings and after these halving events there is a huge price increase then a drop. After this drop though the price is higher than what it was prior to halving. Now as a follower of mostly POW coins, I can tell you that halvings are essential to all POW coins. It helps limit supply and also creates scarcity. As most of you know this is why bitcoin is as expensive as it is, it is scarce and it has gone through a few halvings.

RVN IMO will be one of the biggest coins behind bitcoin soon. It already is in a fight with ETH when it comes to being the most profitable to mine and has passed ETH on multiple occasions (most recently last week).

Thank you everyone who read my post this far I hope you all have a good one and I’m excited to hear what you all have to say in the comments! I’ll be checking them for the next few hours like usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment