Monday, January 3, 2022

The reason currency are collapsing in different countries

Due to the corona crisis, you hear more and more that currency is collapsing. For example, venezuela and turkey. My feeling is that big currencies as euro and dollar are going to collapse too. This is probably in line with rolling out the CBDC in 2024. These events gave me a thought.

I was thinking that the countries who suffer a downfall of their currency are about to make a decision which will indicate whether they are going to sail the course of the WEF.

If the countries will accept the downfall of their currency all the people will loose a lot of their money and that will be a good moment for rolling out the new CBDC. But If the country is choosing for Bitcoin or any other decentralized crypto they are showing they wil sail there own course and not of the WEF.

Sometimes I truly believe this. But on the other hand I also read things that Bitcoin is developed for the people to getting used of the idea of a digital currency for the CBDC. I would like to hear your thoughts on this?


No comments:

Post a Comment