Friday, January 21, 2022

This is my first real Crash in any investment I’ve ever made.

Before getting involved in bitcoin, I’ve been a value/dividend stock investor for 4 years. I’ve always known what to do in the event of dips and crashes, but now with a good portion of my net worth in BTC I’m actually living it for the first time, and I must say. Really not concerned. This really does feel like the perfect time to double down, and I’m excited too. If anyone is scared of what’s going on with the price of Bitcoin as an “investment” just remember the longer you hold the less dangerous it becomes. If you’re holding it as a currency then why are you looking at prices in the first place??

Edit: I wrote crypto when I meant bitcoin. BTC is the one and only. Excuse that.


No comments:

Post a Comment