Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Gold vs Bitcoin right now

Gold is living up to its expectations now. I am not a gold investor. But its showing strength right now. Bitcoin is proving to be just like a tech stock now. Its not doing what most believe it will. It is supposed to give us some separation from what is happening in traditional markets and the world. So much craziness is happening now and I would love to see Bitcoin and crypto show some sign of strength during these times.

I am thinking back to the big covid crash in March and wondering if bitcoin will follow a similar path. Big drop, to be bought up quickly at attractive prices.

This is tough to watch but I still hold the same beliefs. Hindsight has proven I shouldve taken more profits on altcoins that had given me big profits. I would like to say lesson learned, but it is hard to sell when things are going up. Anyways, let us hope some of these events in the world get settled quickly and peacefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment