Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Is it the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies?

Hello everybody!

I would like to get some passive source of income. That’s why I’ve decided to invest in cryptocurrencies. This trend is not only viral but also seems pretty promising. Well, I’ve been studying this question for a while and have found some info. Still, before I spend my own money, I would be glad to hear about your experience and opinion about cryptocurrencies you have already invested in or just planning to do in the nearest future.

Well, with the recent political events across the world, the price for Bitcoin has dramatically dropped. Many investors are frustrated because of these events. They lost a lot of money unless they sold their assets before the event. Still, I’ve read that the drops in prices also create opportunities for newbies who are just planning to enter the market. I’m talking about that I’m interested in investing, particularly in Bitcoin or other crypto coins.

Still, as far as I know, the price for Bitcoin also determines the price for other cryptos. So, according to this theory, if I can call it so, now it’s the best time to invest your money into crypto. Then, it is expected that the price will go up, and new entries will only win in the future. Indeed, there are already some positive changes on the market if you check out this graph I’ve posted below, which is for the end of January when I’ve been doing my research.

https://preview.redd.it/7hcyg7i08oj81.png?width=1360&format=png&auto=webp&s=cc685dc0112197cc81a1f109da7789f22fe66e40

Another crucial moment is that I need to decide where to invest my money. I’ve read on different sources that it is better to spread your risks and invest different cryptos into the new ones with higher risks and ROI. The well-established ones, but the lower ROI, hence lower risks.

Well, this is what I have found out from different sources. By the way, speaking of sources, it would be interesting to know where you look for info. I found this source — https://investorjunkie.com/ with many tips. It would be great to suggest something similar to this one for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment