Saturday, March 19, 2022

For Dr. Peterson, to verify the integrity of his Youtube account

Hello all. I am reaching out to Dr. Peterson, who will hopefully see this message soon. The Youtube account of Dr. Peterson responded to a response/question I left him for one of his new videos, that he appreciated my comment, and to contact a certain person on whatsapp, at a certain number, and have them take my info under a category of XX/XX style headings. I contacted that person, provided the quick details of my post, and was subsequently asked questions about bitcoin investing, which had absolutely nothing to do with my question/comment online. Furthermore, this person started asking me personal questions such as "where are you from?" Dr. Peterson, please be aware of this activity with your Youtube account, in the event it's been compromised.

-Brent


No comments:

Post a Comment