Monday, March 28, 2022

I earn hundreds a month in crypto playing a fun game (no cost to start... no cost at all actually)

You may have heard of play to earn games where you make money while playing a game.

I've tried several and most of them are not that fun. But there is one play to earn game that I've tried that I really like that I'd even play if I didn't earn money from it: Coinhuntworld

Coinhuntworld is a Pokemon-Go-like geolocation game where you collect keys, open vaults, answer trivia, earn bitcoin and ethereum, and build your own vaults and structures. You can do this as you go about your day.

I like it because you earn BTC and ETH rather than a random token issued by the game.

You earn $0.10 of BTC or ETH per blue vault, $1 of BTC or ETH per green vault, $10 of BTC or ETH per yellow vault, $100 of BTC or ETH per red vault and $1k of BTC or ETH per purple vault. (Red and purple vaults are only during certain events). You have to answer a trivia question correctly to get the crypto.

Depending on your area, it's not hard to collect $100+ of crypto a month playing casually. If you go a little harder, you can earn hundreds a month. People who have been playing awhile have benefitted from crypto appreciation, too, although you can also cash out to USD if you want to.

But the most important thing is it's really fun!

If you wanna try coinhuntworld, download it here to get extra rewards💰 ... That's my Coinhuntworld referral link.

Reach out to me with any questions! Here is my beginners guide to Coinhuntworld with tips and info on how to play Coinhuntworld as a newbie. Sometimes people think it's a scam but it's not. You can reach out to me on DM and I'm happy to talk about it with you more if you have any concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment