Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Looking for new opportunities in the Crypto Industry. I'm a Web Designer and want to get involved in crypto-related projects, especially in Latin America.

Hi, I am a Venezuelan graphic and web designer passionate about the crypto ecosystem.

I'm looking for new opportunities in this industry, especially in those with projects and/or products focused in Latin America.

I want to learn, improve my skills and become a UI/UX designer and I would like to get some kind of paid internship in this area but I am not limited only to design areas, I can collaborate with multiple tasks such as virtual assistant, graphic content creator or contribute to the growth of communities in the region.

I recently did the web design for this couple of Bitcoin related projects:

You can also see some of my previous graphic design work in my Behance portfolio: behance.net/arturus

Besides graphic and web design I have an Associate Degree in IT and I have used and tested different crypto products and services on different networks so I am quite familiar with the technology.

I'm very organized, I have experience in productivity tools and I have a good internet conection so I can help you make your project more effective.


If you have a project that you think I can participate in and grow in the industry contact me via PM You can also send me an email to a[@]rtur.us


No comments:

Post a Comment