Friday, March 18, 2022

One more big dip?

I don't follow derivatives for Bitcoin, I'm just thinking out loud here.

Institutions are coming, little by little.

And it looks like external factors like war, monetary policy, and government regulations have been somewhat priced in as neutral or indifferent.

Bitcoin is like Rocky, it's taken a hell of a beating and still standing.

My question is: aren't institutions going to drive the price down to get a better deal?

Aren't we going to see the most vicious smear campaigns this year? Elizabeth Warren has embarrassed herself yesterday.

Not to sound paranoid, but institutions have the means to control popular sentiment.

It's easy to create an opinion about something that a person vaguely cares about. They don't understand it, nor do they want to understand it. So they outsource their critical thinking to the news.

I can only hope that recent world events have given the broader population skepticism.

I can picture John Oliver making a convoluted analogy about Bitcoin's carbon footprint.

When that happens, I think I will be maxing out a small credit card.


No comments:

Post a Comment