Thursday, April 7, 2022

I was scammed for $300,000 usd.

I would like crypto traders and opportunity seeker. I’m sharing my recent scam experience. Not sure out there has a list of top notch attorneys or recovery companies. “Real ones” I really need to have a good forensic team. I am out $300,000.00 usd. By my own trusting ignorance. 63. Did I get sucked in.

One platform FTX With a url log in that changes monthly. Due to service. Right. 30,60,90,180 second trading. High wagers. Earn huge returns. Mine wallets are crazier. 1 million usdt. Earnings 40,000 usdt per day!!’ Sounds to good to be true!! I chocked up 15 million in usdt in wallets on FTX. Yeah right!!

Any how their are 2 other scammer platforms

Virtu SOJJ/SIS

I have thousands of saved screen shots. On and months of chat’s.

the cash from me flowed as follows

1)My Bank account in USA by wire. 2)To. Coinbase or crypto com. Or Gemini.

Then convert from usd to eth or btc or tether. You know.

I was helped by the scammer on everything with screen shots.

Their must be traceable addresses. I have a list I saved on my pc. It’s a traceable event. I’m just not educated or savvy to find someone who is for real to help in recovery.

Recovery company scammer Donald Gallagher. On a recommendation from AARP. Old dude’s place to get scammed from!!! He recovered $910,000.00. !!! Yeah. I only lost $300k. US. He wanted me to open a recovery wallet called recoverylone.com. He deposited 22 bitcoins in my wallet. 1 million US dollars. However. The catch. I send one Bitcoin or $46,000 to my own wallet to extract. $910,000.00. I told Donald to FO !! I have all his bs I would love to share with you guys. However. I have tons of evidence. Electronic trails. Screenshots. Chats. Etc. bank wires. Coinbase addresses where funds were sent.

I think this great forum is also trolled by the scammer. He wants to know how much publicity they get. However they move onto the next “mark”. It’s sucks. It’s the unfortunate Wild West.

M.

All legitimate platforms.


No comments:

Post a Comment