Friday, May 20, 2022

About me

Hello. I would like to introduce myself, my name is Zhuang. I am a seller from Guangzhou. I have almost 10 years of sales experience in this industry. I provide bags, watches, clothes, belts… of the highest quality to resellers and end buyers. If you need the highest quality product, we have it. If you need products at a good price, we have it too. We will clearly advise you on quality and price.

I was referred to RL by many of our clients. My beloved customers say that I have good service so I can join RL. So today I am pleased to present to you my product album:

Album: https://s.wsxc.cn/b4dbCx

My contact information:

  • Wechat: zzzhuangzzz6868 (If you don't have a wechat account contact me. I can help you scan the QR code for free or (maybe) can give you a wechat account)
  • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zzzhuangzzz/

You can also contact me via Facebook. We have a Facebook group of our customers. You can join them.

About payment: Paypal Friend and Family, Crypto (Bitcoin, USDT - almost free transfer cost), Wise

About shipping: We use EMS, DHL, FedEx shipping worldwide.

Especially if you are in the United States, Europe, UK and Israel we will use The Customs Stable Expedited Line. The Customs Stable Expedited Line (CSEL) is managed by a transportation company that utilizes Double Customs Clearance. Double Customs Clearance is when Export Customs (China) and Import Customs (Destination Country) are both cleared in the origin port in China. The company transportation deals with all customs declarations, paperwork etc. This greatly reduces the risk of custom seizure or inspection, but it is still possible, as only 5/10,000 parcels transported are seized. In the event that your parcel is seized, you automatically receive a full refund of the shipping cost, and 40 rmb/kg. All taxes are included in the price quoted to you. All you have to do is receive the parcel at your door.

That means you can pay us for the product in advance and don't need to pay for shipping right away. We send your product to the shipping company, they will calculate the shipping cost and send you the bill. We do not take any profit from the shipping cost. If your item is stopped at China customs we will replace the package for you. If it is stopped at your country's customs we will refund the shipping cost to you. Don't worry, only 5/10,000 parcels transported are seized.

About shipping time: All CSEL parcels are transported between China and your destination country via DHL/FedEx/Royal Mail. The speed is 10-15 days worldwide. Which is susceptible to delays out of our control. All other Line: 15-30 days

About PSP: We offer free PSP before shipping to you. Especially with watch products, we will send you videos to check the calibration of the watch movement. If you buy a watch we will give you a branded box set for free if you say you are from RL.

About exchange and return: Before sending out, if you are not satisfied with your PSP, we can exchange another product for you. After receiving the goods, if the product is defective from the manufacturer, you can return it to us. We will send you a replacement product. The cost of returning the item is yours.

About Feedback: But I mentioned I'm new here and haven't received feedback from RL members. I look forward to hearing any feedback from you soon. Don't hesitate to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment