Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Ghostwriter for Christian erotica

Note: Please don't be an asshole when commenting. If you don't like the post, simply move on.

I have a writing project in mind and I need an erotica ghostwriter. The idea is to write a short story (maybe 13 chapters?) based on real-life events and it will only be for my eyes.

I'm seeking a female writer. This is because: (1) I find it easier to work with women, (2) The story will be written from the female-main-character's perspective, (3) It is more fun to talk about sexual things with a woman while being aroused.

Payment will be in crypto (Bitcoin or Monero). In case you don't know how to exchange crypto for dollars, I'd be more than happy to explain.

If after the initial chat you agree to take on the job, I'll make a one-off payment of $50 for the time that will be spent on analysis and structuring of chapters. I'm thinking a chapter would be between 2000 and 2500 words. I'm not looking for publishable material so a chapter shouldn't take too long to write.

The main characters in the story are Christians and so you should at least know the gospel as well as be familiar with some verses from from the Bible (especially the New Testament). The story will have a strong element of intermixing sexuality with spirituality and there will be many scenes verging on sacrilege.

DM to discuss more if interested. Your first message should, at the bare minimum, state: (1) whether you have faith in Christ or not, (2) what your limits are and if you have triggering topics, (3) what your pay rate per word is, (4) a sample of your erotica (two or three paragraphs is sufficient), (5) why you think you'd be suitable for the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment