Sunday, May 1, 2022

Remembering Ryan Biggs aka Delete / Twitch Stream 2021

Still can not believe the news about Ryan passing away. Remarkable sound engineer who set a new standart to the raw sounds for so many artists. Besides few of his sets I had a chance to meet him once at the airport in 2019 since he was flying the same plane from Prague to Amsterdam. He was so friendly and humble you would not even believe how big he is the scene.

In 2021 he made an announcement on social media explaining his situation, following a twitch stream. Unfortunately I missed it and I would greatly appreciate if anyone of you who watched it will be willing to share what was going on in Ryans life. I read some conversations on reddit about Ryan losing lots of money on bitcoin, about alcohol problems but not sure what is true or not what were the other tragic events that happened to him which he mentioned in the announcement aswell.

Thank you for your time and for sharing what you know to bring some more light about what he was going through. Also I really want to avoid spreading fake news and gossip about him.

RIP Ryan, I hope your mind is finally free


No comments:

Post a Comment