Sunday, May 15, 2022

What Is a Good Way to Accept Crypto?

I’m involved with a technical professional organization. We accept money for our events, which include a dinner and a technical talk, in the form of cash or check. I want to accept crypto.

The events are $20, so I think fees will be a larger percentage of that if people pay by Bitcoin, unless they also use Coinbase.

My plan is to accept Lightning Network, using my Wallet of Satoshi app because Coinbase does not support Lightning Network?

I know there are many coins out there geared for speed and low fees. But from a practical standpoint, if I’m sitting at the entrance with a cash box for cash and checks, and I want to accept crypto, what's the best way to do it? I think I’m going to use Wallet of Satoshi to accept Lightning Network payments. I wish there were an easy low-cost option through Coinbase.


No comments:

Post a Comment