Monday, May 9, 2022

You won't have to wait for the next Bitcoin halving for the next bullrun

I'm sharing my experience and research so you don't have to stress about the current market conditions. I've squashed a lot of analytic data from the websites into this analysis just for you to easy read and make predictions. Yes we're in a bear market, but you won't have to wait long before it goes to the moon...

In the past we've seen most of the bull markets coincide with Bitcoin halving. Look at the charts, all of them. They'll tell you what I want you to hear. If you don't see it, just look at any chart where things are going up fast. The next Bitcoin halving is in 2024, so that's when the next bull run is happening. Or is it?

What's changed is Etherium. Since the last bull run Etherium has become a more important part of the crypto ecosystem. Until now it's played second to Bitcoin, the ex-wife so-to-speak, growing bigger and more menacing every year. Bitcoin will always be a strong store of value. But ETH is poised to challenge Bitcoin's place as the coin whose swings significantly affect the entire crypto market.

With the triple halving event and more moves to v2.0 later this year, I predict we'll see a big swing to a bull market. Regular people don't like how bad mining ETH is for the environment and will jump on the PoS bandwagon. More ETH will be burned in the staking process reducing circulation and driving price up. Investors will follow the surge, coming back into the category and this will positively affect altcoins like Bitcoin (obviously now an altcoin because surpassed by Etherium)

This should all happen around the 19th or 20th November 2022, so start DCAing or HODL until then.

Lastly I should point out: I've been investing in crypto for 2 months and I have no other investing experience. I live paycheck to paycheck and haven't made any profits off any investment ever. I have positions in ADA, Doge, UST and Shiba.


No comments:

Post a Comment