Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Stacked and stocked

Something feels different this morning. As usual, I’m on the bus to work and I’m shit posting to pass the time. But this morning I feel absolutely stocked. Maybe I’m just a crazy ape who has no idea what he’s talking about, but every fiber of my being is telling me we are getting closer to “the event”, the moment that the public at large realizes just how fucked we are, and all hell breaks lose. I’ve been looking at the Bitcoin chart and it looks like the cardiograph of someone who’s having a heart attack. Man, are they fighting over that 30K level! The stock market is not much better. IMO Classic bear market rally. Bond market not looking good either, with the 10y yield threatening to break 3% and charge higher, like a giant wrecking ball. If only a small part of that capital moves to gold and silver, it’s game over for the Fed.


No comments:

Post a Comment