Friday, July 1, 2022

Bitcoin is the worst investment

I actively read content on r/Bitcoin and r/buttcoin regualrly; as well as other investment content. I like to see what both sides have to say about Bitcoin to balance my perspective. The one fantastic point that Greg Foss has that I have never heard anybody successfully refute is using Bitcoin as an insurance policy. Bitcoin has never been hacked, is not tied to any one government, it’s a bearer asset and incredibly difficult to confiscate since I own the private keys in my mind. In the event my government and currency fails, I will still have some value stored where nobody can take it from me. I currently own 2% of my net worth in Bitcoin and 98% in stocks, bonds, cash, and real estate. If anyone here can give me a good reason to relinquish my modest insurance policy on the us government I am all ears!


No comments:

Post a Comment