Saturday, July 23, 2022

What if Bitcoin is a long range Central bank move?

Here me out. CBs are just commercial banks and wealthy people who have another corporation with a fancy title and money printing powers.

I’ve been in Bitcoin since 2015 (although learned about it in 2009 but did nothing). I buy, have mined, run nodes, and host events. I’m a true believer maxi and have all my wealth except basic expenses saved in hardware wallets.

But! The Rothchilds, Warburgs, and other banking elite didn’t get to own the world by being idiots. What if they saw the inevitable collapse of central banking and were aware of all the previous attempts by Szabos and others then created Satoshi (a group) to give us Bitcoin? Does it matter? As long as it’s number go up technology keeps working most probably don’t care.


No comments:

Post a Comment