Thursday, August 11, 2022

Im probably gonna try and borrow 50k from the bank soon

All in on bitcoin. Leave 10k on the table for the repayment (should be around €1000 per month, 60 month repayment from my current bank. If anyone knows better options, let me know!)

Then, I'm gonna lend these bitcoin out back to the bank in 6 years from now and buy myself some land somewhere and design my own house on it. (Almost done with engineering/architecture degree)

Don't get me wrong, I'm stupid, but at the same time I just find it extremely hard to believe that the bottom for bitcoin is sub 15k, and I generally feel another bull market soon, before the halving event even.

FiatMoney is officially going nuts. Rich people are all lending like crazy, so fuck it I'm gonna do it aswel. Throwing it all on bitcoin and then as soon as I 2x I sell the profits to end the loan asap.

What do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment