Thursday, August 25, 2022

In your opinion, what is the best crypto we have for quick, low fee transactions?

Just wondering about the general community's opinion on this.

My general thoughts on this is that eventually in the future, we'll be using cryptocurrenies for everyday transactions however we'll use different cryptos based on the transaction.

For example if you're buying a hot dog at a sporting event you'll need a transaction to happen within seconds, my first thought on this was litecoin, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash (though I'm not sure how they'd hold up with mass adoption) however; if you're buying a car, that's a large enough purchase that could justify a Bitcoin transaction once it's found it's grounded price.

My opinion on the question is for small transactions I could see Litecoin, possibly a couple stablecoins or MAYBE even doge if it can maintain 0.01usd over time

For larger transactions I can see Bitcoin still being around for LARGE purchases such as houses and business contracts, Ethereum of course they've positioned themselves quite well to keep up with the times. I also have a feeling one of the major alternative blockchains such as Solana, Tezos or Polygon could gain massive traction and be around to stay as serious player.

Let me know what you guys think!


No comments:

Post a Comment