Monday, August 22, 2022

Transferring data from one Google to another on regular basis

Hi. I am seeing posts on Google Accounts being disabled due to ToS. Me being a DBA, a paranoid person professionally like taking multiple backs to different storage systems. So I have this one account which was created 15yrs back the times where one can create email by referal only. This one account rules all my services. I have experience in GCP project getting abused when hacker from GitHub got my keys(i had put it mistakenly), they started doing Bitcoin mining. That project was goner or i had to redo my entire projects work. Now i have this account concern. If that accounts gets locked to due some of some shit in drive or photos or videos that AI determines, that i got something potentially that will destroy human race.

If something like this happens for some shitty reason all my hard work for last 6yrs will go boom. The way Google authentication is setup centrally, it will affect YouTube account so watch laters and playlists will be gone, GCP done, email locked out so all bank account pin confirmatiin is gonna be a pain. drive will be the first one to go, that's the shit storm, i never knew what i am backing up. Google photos, the history of family photo collection will inaccessible,with domains the personal blog which you never updated will be fine as well, calender events (people are going to hate me if i don't wish them first thing), Keep notes.

I don't believe in appeal, due to Bitcoin mining history and conversations earlier and looking at number of employees that Google has, appeal reviewer might be a AI as well. This is my assumption, not actually sure if they have people to check and listen to user cry or stories.

WHAT i have in GCP is My 7gb firebase projects, 25gb BigQuery data tables in multiple datasets, 23 urls in app engines stuffs, 147 cloud functions. 35gb of GCS data and i host site via firebase.

So i was looking for a seamless way to transfer data from one Google account to another


No comments:

Post a Comment