Friday, September 16, 2022

34 [F4M] MONTANA - Anyone want to have a conversation?

Good evening!

Honestly, I have friends...but I don't have friends. We are all older with responsibilities and busy schedules; work, kids, events, dinner, laundry, dishes, sleep, repeat. I talk with my coworkers, the customer service employees, the cashiers, the baristas. I talk with my family members about family things.

But...I haven't actually sat down and had a real conversation with another adult about cool stuff in a long time!

It would be so nice to just talk about anything and everything!

I prefer to talk with an adult age 31 to 45. I have snap. Which is the only platform I will voice call on.

I wont share social information.

These are topics I'm into:

  • current events

  • history

  • travel

  • food and recipes

  • fashion

  • 90s nostalgia

  • conspiracy theories

  • jerks

  • spirituality

  • climate change

  • holistic medicines

  • skincare

  • meaning of life

  • popular movies

  • art making

  • comedy

  • rap music

  • House of the Dragon


THINGS I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT:

  • Politics

  • religion

  • racism

  • money

  • bitcoin

  • star wars

  • lord of the rings


No comments:

Post a Comment