Sunday, September 25, 2022

Scammed out of $2500

Recently I was incredibly emotionally vulnerable after certain personal life events left me devastated. Already being insecure about my body and recent life style choices I was looking for comfort in various threads. After posting some nsfw content (which I regret) I recieved a personal message from someone who actually listened and talked with me. Not just another creep trying to be nasty. This went on for almost 6 months we video chatted, shared details of our personal lives, goals and aspirations sorrow and loss. We talked on instagram every day. Then they sent me a link to a video of some DIY outfit cosplay for my upcoming cosplay as Nagisa. The link took me to a random site that wouldn't load. Shortly after that I check my cash app to send some money to a friend only to find $2500 has been sent from my account. Somehow he got access to my account and sent bitcoin to 4 different wallets. I have no idea how I never shared any personal bank info. He admitted he sent the money and said he would send it back for $500 in bitcoin. Obviously I blocked him changed all of my passwords, wiped my phone, and sent a claim to cashapp but they said they wouldn't do anything.... so fellow femboys please don't click on links unless you know the person irl. Not posting for sympathy just warning everyone don't be an emotional wreck desperate for a relationship that you let common sense dissapear. Have a good day everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment