Monday, September 5, 2022

Something interesting about Bitcoin on Thursdays? 3/4 days of the biggest intraday price change is on Thursdays.

I'm not sure if this means anything, but I was messing around and checking the intraday price of Bitcoin and was surprised that bitcoin has had at least four days that either dropped below 20 percent or go up by 20 percent. Not a typo, 20% up or down.

Interestingly, 3 of the 4 days were all on Thursdays with only one day on Wednesday where it dropped about 23%.

I got the data from yahoo finance and the "intraday" I think is just UTC 0 although I'm not sure so take that with a grain of salt.

Also, the events are super low only four times this has happened so this could just be some weird fluke. I plotted this and looks like this.

https://preview.redd.it/97gmdf7fe3m91.png?width=914&format=png&auto=webp&s=87f54a091acb74e4cfac71e2e5ef4091bda1e833


No comments:

Post a Comment