Saturday, October 1, 2022

A Big truth about bitcoin and crypto in general.

The only time a ledger would be used is if it was the case for paintings and digital records like nfts and other digital item token like marketplace

We didnt need that for bitcoin

if you sell hashrates to a person for a currency that agreement has to be fufilled

we did need that for bitcoin

I didnt need any help with doing a very simple encrypted network with positive id for mining on a service and hosted multispace,

so i didnt need those peoples inputs into my machine, my network, they lied said i was invading others rights, they lied and said "there is a 21m cap", they spread these LIES FAR VERY FAR, they created a formation of illuminati, a formation of a power that forces you to comply, its not okey doke just gonna stop then, it put me in the hospital multiple times, over one million people slander my fucking very name on the internet and even during huge events, radio consistently, host massive bitcoin conferences, all off of something that I did, no reward for me,

Empty Plate Again

there heads will be on pikes, and they will die in the blood of conflict and war if im not payed in fucking full.

i only trade crypto if its sec backed, and its only a good start, i would primarily wait until they become stable coins to trade on them,

thats my opinions, because doing it the other way seems more like trying to hide data trafficking and human trafficking, and id rather see them go to jail.

think about what someone is saying 90% of cryptos are there to scam, and trust me when i say, if you cant go directly from any held crypto wallet to your bank after selling without a fault then it is complete junk and throw it away.

where is bitcoin?

yes, its in the trashbin

why?

because, me, simply put, they still dont want to cough up my bitcoin for some god aweful selfish disgusting freak bag human trafficking needed use case international affairs ass lying peices of fucking trash that belong spit and stomped on after hanging on a cross with there dick ripped off or there ass and vigina made into one.

they needed a ledger (which is good) but they also WANTED exchangable, i completely fucking DISagree if i made something to mine for the department of defense and your just able to walk up and fucking loot my money for my hashrates that was agreed upon then ive got a big fucking problem with you freaks, polygraph the faggots and throw them into cells, done

Craig wright and satoshi nakamoto are the pieces of dogshit trash that belong in the fucking ground for attacking me and my family with there machines, end of the fucking story.


No comments:

Post a Comment