Sunday, October 23, 2022

elon musk’s face appeared on my pancake so i turned this to nft!

While I was making and eating pancakes, I noticed a human silhouette on my pancake. When I looked carefully, I realized that it looked like Elon Musk. I said, I wonder if I see it, but I send it to my friends and they liken it. I don't understand how, I took epoxy the next day and covered it with epoxy so that it would not deteriorate. I leave your photo.

I put it up for sale as nft in opensea with the advice of my friend because I think it is a very special and rare event and it should stay as nft forever, so whose pancake has a face similar to an elon amulet :) they had jesus tacos, virgin mary pancakes or something before they came out okay they are holy people are ok but what does elon musk mean, will bitcoin rise or something :) (ytd):) Anyway, I think I experienced the strangest and most interesting thing that has ever happened to me when I was 21 By the way, we were also on buzzfeed [https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/katienotopoulos/elon-musk-pancake-face-nft news].

By the way, I will send the original epoxy coated pancake as a gift to the person who bought the nfti (no matter where in the world).

Friends, I resemble Elon Musk, according to some, he may look like someone else. but it's important that there is a silhouette of a person here, there is no photoshop on it. I have videos on my twitter account @elonmuskpancake it's completely original, this is something important, I think you should look at it from here


No comments:

Post a Comment