Thursday, October 13, 2022

Sharing the downfall of Team Ergon

Hello everyone! Here is an unusual post from the many! Today I'll be sharing my part with Team Ergon before the rain of fire.

Now let me just say before we begin, the time I had with this team was the most fun I've had playing minecraft in a long time! Hopefully the team wont be discarded with the such recent events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Beginning

I first joined the team with somewhat a funny beginning, heres a short recollection of how it went down :P

(New Player Joins) - "Hello there!"

(21) - "General Kenobi!"

(Gorg) - "Hey! That was my line!" (Gorgs part of team ergon)

A few of the *minor details* were not included but that basically summed it up! With my love of star wars I joined the biggest team I've ever been in! (5 Members) Life was great!

We had one rule, no invites!

You may ask, how did I get an invite? Well! .... Good Question! Star Wars might be the password...

Anyways! The base was already flourishing as I joined, farms, villagers, etc. It was loaded! Yet there was still one thing missing, and that was builds!

https://preview.redd.it/ys9z2rbjvot91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=315281cd82ad5243f428c68788d7ba7d22f48d5b

I got straight onto building as my first contribution, I built myself a cottage, it was quite small but a furnace and a table is all you need.

It was quite funny, as shortly after I built my cottage, I died without anyone noticing! (Killed myself by forgetting how deep caves are)

https://preview.redd.it/u4x50u3zvot91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e0f271fced0f4e1e67fa68aff86e31a6623b913a

24 hours later....

I was back invited by my friendly teammates and decided that the cottage was bad luck! I disowned it and put it for sale on the market! If anyone is interested in buying minecraft nft real estate dms are open! (2 bitcoin starting price)

As a result of listing my cottage for sale... I needed a new home!

So I built a real one this time!

https://preview.redd.it/joio8mf0xot91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=315a5e4a7f3fdd91781b8c64dbbd28aab688ae55

My home was perfect! I had a furnance, crafting table and double chests! Plus a little friend in the window! His name is gilbert. Life was doing so good that I had big plans! Plans to take over the core for the kingdom! To do such acts, you need a mighty home. As I was looking into the sunset I realized my home was not as mighty as it seems. I had to expand!

Expand is what I did!

The Tower of Operations

As the sun rised again... the tower of operations was complete! I could finally continue with my plans of conquering the entire world of corejourney! With no time to waste, I begun with my thirst of vengence! I set foot for a journey!

https://preview.redd.it/usi4n5wjzot91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=73f75cd5f7afc3d09c6026e1204192498b770bf5

I ran into a neighboring village shortly (unknown ruler). As I saw this fellow competitor! I thought how dare he build so close to the future rulers of corejourney! I came swords swinging into that village looking for a fight! There was no one to be found in it except a stash of richs such as shulkers, emeralds and beacons! As I raided my fellow neighbor I decided to take nothing but his stash of Coco Beans! (I pittied him) I left him all but one Coco Bean! Now he has to refarm his entire collection! *Evil Noises*

As I logged off for the night, I was pleased with my first raid

It wasn't until the morning after that the precautions I set were broken! As the red lights started flashing, it was quite the rush to abandon the kingdom!

Base found *Reason why Unknown* Culprit - The Chef

Now that the dust of the flames of hell settled, we were questioning on how this could have happened! -I left that conversation....

Besides the kingdom still had to grow! Just somewhere else, far else. My plans of conquering the world had to be put on hold...

As the kingdom begun its second chance of revival, we were demolished before we even begun...

No Pictures of this Kingdom can be found

I can only describe the beauty of our second kingdom in words, a mircaulos village with a city hall that had terrible politicians as leaders... We can't all be dictators!

Well, the kingdom did not last long, with the majority of the team either dead, in a 2 by 2 hole or stranded in the flames of the past. It looks like the kingdom of team ergon had fallen...

Base found *Reason why Unknown* Culprit - The Ethan21

Some may say these culprits are Heros! Saving the world of Core Journey from a corrupt and evil empire!

Others may see them as villians (they're villians to me!!!)

But at the end of the day, it was a lot of fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its unknown if team Ergon will reconnect, as the members of the team have been slayed and demolished only one can hope. If you were one of my friends, I hope we can meet again, but until that day comes-

-its a wrap for me- 21 out


No comments:

Post a Comment