Friday, October 21, 2022

Should I join a small "network"?

Hi everyone! So, another streamer suggested me to join a discord/instagram group where they repost your stories, help collab with others, essentially sponsor you for free on their platform, and in exchange I need to put their link in my instagram bio, take part in their events and sponsor their tournaments (they use a site that has bitcoin only as currency but scamadviser says it's legit). My channel is small (under 500 followers) but I would like to grow. Should I accept this offer? Usually when something is too good to be true, it's not. But their network is small too at the moment, around 30 streamers. So my question is, have you any experience with those kind of services, do you use them? Should I try this opportunity?


No comments:

Post a Comment