Thursday, November 10, 2022

I am 16 year old and as of now, I hold $1,400,000+ In Cryptocurrency, I have no Idea on what I should do, or how to cash all of it out. (I'm living In Brazil right now)

Now If you are a Roblox player, this may be very shocking to you
you'll find A LOT about what I've been saying if you simply look up "roblox beaming" on youtube or google.

And yes, I first got Involved with all that stuff when I was 11 years old, and yes I can difference evil from good and I know exactly what I did.

also love to all my true friends from rbxplace since 2017, love to adurite.com, mmc and all stock coms, if you guys are reading this you'll know who i am. <3

So 8 years ago (In 2014, when I was 8 years old) I started playing this game called Roblox, 2 years later, late 2016 I met somebody, somebody who would change my life in the following years;

Harlow was his name, Harlow and I used to play this Sword Fighting game genre on Roblox, We had sword clanning events, sword duel games and etc;

Harlow and I met up In New Jersey when I was visitting grandparents, never had any contact with him In real life after that;

So 1 year later, mid 2017 when clans started using Discord for communications, one of our clan leaders (we were in multiple clans) had been compromised out of his account, his account had a lot of roblox value, multiple Items worth a lot of robux, and the person who did it to him joined our clan server to brag about it, Harlow and I had a conversation with him asking why he did that and how, of course he wouldn't tell us how he did it, but he did tell us it was for money, we eventually started a big discussion about it and the guy made a groupchat with a few of his friends who were scammers/hackers just like he was;
From now on we're gonna refer to the person who compromised my clan leader's item as "Zast"

They explained to us that there was a roblox blackmarket with their own community and market values, even rates! Harlow knew what I was thinking, and I knew exactly what Harlow was thinking;

Moving on a few weeks later we got our first hit, we joined all BM (Black Market) communities we could, we tried to sell off our hit and got scammed by some arab guy, he told us he'd send the money after we sent him items and we were dumb enough to do it;

We immediately went to Zast, and explained to him what happened; Zast then explained that we should never go first with anybody, he then taught us that we could sell onsite or use a middleman in every trade, he also tried to sell us one of his "methods" cause ours was "weak"

2 or 3 months later we're at 20k-30k USD (that was a lot to me back then and i was very proud of it), we then decided to quit;

1 year later In 2018 a friend of mine put Harlow and I back in the game, and the community started maining cryptocurrency, and so did Harlow and I;

2 years later (2020) Harlow and I were 6 figures already, we actually tried investing on Stocks and other stuff and promised that we would quit for good If we got good results, turned out Investing Isn't as easy and you have to be very lucky, damn these guys on youtube who try to make a big deal out of "investing"

so a few months later big scandals on Roblox trading and developing community started, and It involved Bribez (one of the black market communities Harlow and I were part of) and some members of it, some people we knew too.
Some Bribez members were hitting multiple millions from game developers and traders, some of hitters were Rezonox, Kareem, Intuition, Brenny, Twothegod and some other names I won't mention;

Kareem probably hit more than 100 Mil in less than a month. There was a video of Rez hitting 50 Mil+ on youtube (it's probably still there if you look rezonox up), and Harlow and I were so amazed by that. We've never seen anybody hit like that before, and the people who got hit had no Idea on how they got hit, turns out Kareem abused Roblox Support fails and rez had roblox Interns working with him.

February, 2021.
Somewhere between February 10-14, I got In contact with a Roblox support moderator on twitter and started discussing "business"
We eventually took it to Discord and I Introduced them to Harlow.

Harlow and I showed them a scheme that could make us 400k+ in 1 and a half month.
We just hoped that they were corrupt enough to accept.
On the next day I got a DM from them and they did take our offer, we spent the next 2 weeks planning and getting our targets ready, getting receipts we needed, VPNs and preparing multiple bitcoin addresses to receive money.

We put In all the work on march 3rd, there was a lot of chaos in following 2 months, we made 345K -360K Instead of 400k but It was still good enough.
I got involved with some other stuff Involving huge amounts of crypto, NFT Schemes and reselling and I always put Harlow In with me. I had finally reached 7 figures by january 2022 cashed out some of my money, went on a trip with my family to Spain and bought my father a new car.

I've always told my family I resold game Items for money, well It was true but I never told them how I got the money. When my Income got bigger I had to make new excuses and tell them I started working NFTs and explained to them how the NFT world works, It was for their own good, I don't even wanna know how they would react If I told them that 70% of my money Is from illicit activities.

I officially quit all and any illicit activity on May 2022 with 1Mil+ In bitcoin and 300k In ethereum, and I promised to myself and God that now this Is for good, Harlow understands and says he'll also be quitting soon.
but as of now, I really don't know what to do with my money, I came here just to ask for advice but I actually feel really good getting this off my chest, letting more people know what I've done, I think I just want people to relate with me lol.

And before people start asking, I do feel bad about some of the things I've done and sometimes I lack sleep cause of them, but I'm living In peace with my heart and my family.

So, what should I do with all this money? how do I even cash It out with no trouble?
I know exactly where to convert In the com, but I'd probably just get scammed If I tried to convert 1M+. I have a friend who had 800k USD In crypto, he cashed all of it out slowly and that took him like 6 months.
I don't really care how long It'll take to cash out all of the money I have or If I have to cash out In separate parts like I did to buy the car, I just want a way to do It without legal trouble.

Fs heavenzone arrested by feds
Fs axinzone u were the best hitter ever
Fs zackray, i rlly hated when u showed off with ur all mighty 8 figs but u were the father of the com.
Fs russo thanks for getting me into the nft business


No comments:

Post a Comment