Thursday, November 17, 2022

What the FUD?

Hi all

There has been a lot of FUD lately which is totally understandable during a bear market but let's be realistic, there was not one single news that indicates an entire collapse of Algorand.

The FTX type of event will not happen to Algo, it simply can't because Algo is simply one (outstanding) crypto currency while FTX was an exchange platform that was terribly managed.

The fundamentals of Algo has not changed. Opposite is the case, there are more and more partnerships. Have you ever tried to move Algos from A to B? I just moved all of them off exchanges to my trust wallet. I paid 0.5 Algos and the transfer was done within seconds. Point is: the technology works and it's awesome!

While so many people worry about the current market and the state of Algo, I have been accumulating my bag at price levels that I thought would never happen again.

I will keep buying Algos with every pay check at $0.3 level and below as I genuinely believe that this is a buying opportunity of a lifetime. The longer the bear market the better as I have more time to earn fiat and buy at low levels.

Next bullrun will be insane, looking forward to the price levels in two years time. I believe the timing of the next Bitcoin halving (April 2024) will trigger the next bullrun as it should align nicely with marco economics will have calmed down by then. From now to Q2 2023 is the biggest buying opportunity imo. From Q2 2023 to Q1 2024 macro economics will stagnate and then Q2 2024 the party begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment