Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Bitcoin and Bull Run Stargazing

G'day degenerates and all,

I've been comparing the current bitcoin charts vs the same four years ago. With this in mind this speculative analysis considers no more significant black swan events occurring, eg. Binance going under, WW3, European energy crisis, US stock crash, etc.

Using the chart and bitcoin halving cycle as a guide, I can't estimate what the bottom will be but I can make an educated guess that we will potentially experience a solid up trend coming in May/June 2023, going into a pullback in late 2023, before the bull run finds legs again in April/May 2024. I personally plan to invest in May 2023 and hold until mid 2025.

https://preview.redd.it/8xcschsw7d7a1.png?width=940&format=png&auto=webp&s=04b02f413aaa78021cb9a08fb741ad9db109baba

This is purely my own speculation and should not be taken as financial advice.

I hope you enjoy that hopium my friends!
Happy to hear any bear and bull opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment