Monday, December 26, 2022

INTP investing chat

Anyone interested in being part of a group that talks and explores ideas and strategies around equity markets.

Preferably INTPs with experience or a real interest in investing

I’m a INTP millionaire investor . Started investing at 14 years old. Currently 32

I focus more on front loading equities in sectors that I thought would generate interest. This is done via logical processing of world events/politics

For instance inflation seemed like a logical problem that people would be talking about after the crazy amount of stimulus.

Bitcoin was being advertised as an inflation hedge and seemed logical that it would move. I purchased BTC mining equities and rode them for over 10x

I believe AI could potentially be next move. It will have a major deflationary impact which can counter the sticky inflation we are experiencing


No comments:

Post a Comment