Sunday, December 25, 2022

Swap Bitcoin without paying taxes?

Well, I recently posted about Giving my brothers BTC for Xmas... A lot of you texted me on how will I and them go about this, since It will be a tax event for us... Well, here is how We dont pay taxes for this:

Well, I need to start with the fact that we are from El Salvador. Our national currencies are US Dollar and Bitcoin, both. Well, the fact is that Swapping currencies is not a taxable event here. Im not sure if it is on US and Europe, but it isnt is most of Latin America.

So, We, Citizens of El Salvador can pay, send, swap, receive and whatever you imagine, without paying taxes for it.

Do YOU want to swap taxes free? You can come to El Salvador and request to be nationalized. The only rule the Gov has is to invest 3BTC on the country (this could be on your own house, so no big deal).


No comments:

Post a Comment