Saturday, January 7, 2023

I'm being force-subscribed to a channel that is livestreaming some Elon Musk-related announcement?

This is actually the second time this has happened - I refreshed my subscriptions page and saw this livestream in my sub box but I have definitely never subscribed to any channel having anything to do with Tesla before. The channel has no videos only the one livestream, and last time as with this time I immediately unsubscribed and reported the livestream as spam. Once was a fluke, but now it's happened twice and both times it's been Tesla-related. The channel is https://www.youtube.com/@teslamotorslives and I think it was called something similar last time. Is this happening to anyone else? Anyone have any idea what's going on here?

https://preview.redd.it/jqoh6ugyhpaa1.png?width=290&format=png&auto=webp&s=0c23323754172c41ca4b200038814fc204e55f69

I love how the chat is locked to 10-year subscribers only on a channel that I'm pretty sure was created today..


No comments:

Post a Comment