Tuesday, January 31, 2023

My story in Dinolfg Family

I am in crypto since 2016. Worked for a big European company 4 years, I build farms in Iceland, Sweden and Kazakhstan to farm Bitcoin. I also made good money, I can’t deny that. After that I stopped for a while. Started last year again in 2022 and started to invest in many projects but as many know, 9 from 10 are really rug pulled projects. It is like that in crypto sometime you lose sometimes you win. Only problem was I become desperate cause I thought everything was transforming in a scam.

Till the day of 10 December!

I was talking to Whalechart (well known on Twitter also) and he was always telling about Dinolfg. I took a look at the website, Twitter and finally I chose to go inside the Telegram community! I was very surprised what the team delivered in such short time. Bought my first bag near ATH , was around 2,9 cents my first order. 3 days later some early investors started to sell big and medium bags. I didn’t startet to panic cause I saw what this team had in plan and I chose to make a strong DCA. Long story , short summary, I got at a average of 1.3 Cents now . It’s been around 2 months almost since I’m in the Family and the team delivered all that they told : utilities,payments,partnerships,first Cex(more to come), a lot of events, now is a on going a Grant event, integrated Dinolfg on ledger and many more things. What can I say this team gave me the trust in crypto back , since I entered there till now I become one of the most active members and I will continue to support my second Family! Big thank you to Dinoshi for making all of this possible! Big thank you to all the Admins cause they always have the answer’s! Big thank you at all my Chads and the closest ones(they know who they are).

Big Dino love to all of you!See you at the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment