Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Pennystocks are back - MULN, CENN, MARA, PRTY ??

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is having a great start to the year.

I've been watching a lot of different stocks, and my friend and I have been discussing the possibility that pennystocks are back. My main reason for thinking this, now, is because of PRTY going up 117% today and going up another 32% after hours.

The last time I read about Party City, they were filing for bankruptcy. Which is obviously a very bullish sign for a stock? lmao

My Positions and Why

https://preview.redd.it/ba30hbr25cba1.png?width=799&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=bea19444907522d8fda84bef4900c248e34aaa8a

MARA is the stock that I bought in 2020 for $0.80 and then it went up to $83. They mine bitcoin and when bitcoin goes up, this stonk goes up. I'll try to hold this long term.

CENN

https://preview.redd.it/xn18om0t5cba1.png?width=1815&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=219dc7c864102694549b216a4dc164dc7cb6385a

As you can see, it's bounced 68% from it's lows. It's also making bullish consolidation patterns. This is an easy trade for me because the stop loss and take profit are pretty clear to me. I'm taking a small risk here and I'll exit if the stock starts creating bearish engulfing candles or other bearish patterns. Perhaps the 'altcoins' of EV will have a great year this year.

MULN

https://preview.redd.it/387bolby6cba1.png?width=1807&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=ac01ce9de34d3509c5af5d7e7367c606936c6a34

This chart is looking really good to me. It looks like it's about to moonshot up above $0.50 somewhere. My stop loss is probably too tight, and my take profit might be too conservative, but I think there's a lot of potential for this stock to move up. I'll never go all in until they complete that reverse split though.

I don't own any PARTY CITY, but I'm definitely watching it for some juicy day trades now.

TQQQ is just a bullish market position. Idk how long, but it looks like the market wants to ride into tendie town.

Let me know your bullish or bearish sentiments on these stocks. I mainly focus on the charts so I'm curious if you guys know of any upcoming news events that could be catalysts.

Cheers bros.


No comments:

Post a Comment