Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Need my money back, Independent Reserve!

The post is going to be somewhat long. The bottom line is that IR itself (Independent Reserve here and below) stole my money and bitcoins in 2014.

I have 100% proof below. If admins decide to remove this post, it's saved and I will post everywhere.

Here is the timeline of events:

  • I joined IR in 2014 as contractor (software engineer)

  • I worked there for a short time, since the company was quite toxic.

  • I got paid in cash, and also some bitcoins were granted to my personal account (ID romanpushkin)

  • I added orders to IR system, and my orders were successfully executed. They were some really profitable transactions, the system allowed to sell my own funds at the price I wanted. The deal was confirmed.

  • But my account was closed by IR, they had illegally seized the remaining amount of my bitcoins, and my USD.

Now Bitcoin is more expensive than in 2014, and I am not going to give it up. There is some publicity around IR and within Bitcoin community, and I need compensation for my transactions, including inflation and lost profits.

Now proofs, which are all available here:

https://imgur.com/a/qGcTkEM

In emails they never disputed the fact of transactions. They were legit. But they decided to "solve" this problem by seizing my funds post-factum because I was young and naive. Not anymore.

I need your support today, and I want IR to give me back my lost profits, hopefully I won't need to go to a court to get it back.


No comments:

Post a Comment