Sunday, March 5, 2023

To achieve Mastery 8, i must become kayn ( part 2 )

Brothers and Sisters, the shadow order returned my calls.

After spending the last months destroying my sanity and overstressing my own mind, RHAAST awoken inside my mind, and now im a step further; a step closer to the plan.

My hair is growing and i can already notice the shadow magic flowing through my body, even noticed this hot asian girl has been kinda flirty with me recently; but still, i have work to do.

The Shadow Order, followed by master Zed directly, contacted me saying they needed 15k euros in bitcoin delivered to their account ( its for full build ) and they have a mission for me.

Three months from now, they have me deliver a package most special ( Shen's schizophrenia pills ) to an designated place within Ionia, and i must prepare for this day.

I need Kayn's clothes, and if my calculations are correct, his wig too; as my hair may not grow entirely till the date of the mission.

( I'll cosplay Kayn in four months for an event, but i have absolutely no experience with cosplaying and neither an big budget, i need help w/ the wig and how i'd make his clothes, considering it is absurdly expensive to buy one on the internet.. )


No comments:

Post a Comment