Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Litecoin - sleeper or…?

With the halving of LTC fast approaching, I wanted to get others input and thoughts on its potential. I rarely hear it being a mainstay in others portfolios. You see people DCA in to btc and eth, but why not ltc? Isn’t it essentially the little sibling of Bitcoin? It almost seems like a no brainer to include it in your dca, but maybe I’m missing something. Is it so closely synced with Bitcoin that it’s pointless? Looking at the charts of previous halving events, it seems to do pretty well, but I know there is the whole debate about whether halvings are factored in to the market or not. Just thought I’d throw it out there and get others thoughts. I have some in my bag, and any gains I intend to shuffle over to btc in anticipation of its halving next year. ~57 days until ltc halving


No comments:

Post a Comment