Monday, July 31, 2023

This pre-wipe event has resulted in some of the most fun moments I’ve had in Tarkov in a long time

Since the most recent event quests have been out my core 3-4 friends who play Tarkov have all been attempting to do these TerraGroup quests. We’ve had so many fun fights by the Scav Truck on shoreline where you’ve gotta kill the weird scavs. Fighting a map full of PMCs in that area has made for some really fun engagements

My only gripe is some of the tasks later are nearly impossible unless you grind or have a bitcoin farm, which none of my friends have (we all took about a 2 month hiatus this wipe) and I’m the only one with the Bitcoin farm. It’s kind of a bummer to have this gatekeep the rest of the tasks preventing my friends from progressing, and makes me not want to continue either.

BSG - Your event has been so fun! Please adjust some of the item requirements so it’s not so grindy! Even if it was just one bitcoin that would make it so much more enjoyable with a group.


No comments:

Post a Comment