Saturday, August 12, 2023

To anyone seeking advice, who does not mind their question being read aloud on a podcast, please ask away. Feel free to keep Anonymous if you like.

History has always proven that two minds are better than one. We value validation from others for our ideas, feelings, and questions of life. With gentle encouragement we create great things(buying bitcoin back in 2010) or even stop a potential disaster(getting that tattoo of Subway’s motto on your lower back). Sometimes the best kind of advice we can receive is from a stranger, hence the likely reason you are scrolling Reddit right now.

Hi, I’m Leney(Lee-Knee) and I would love to offer you my advice or comment. I am a 31F that has lived quite a life to this point and continue to do so. I have navigated and experienced many tragedies, joys, life-altering events, and episodes of elation much like everyone else. I would like to be a sounding board for you and to give you my proverbial “two cents” on what you are going through.

DisclaimerThis community is strictly for podcast content. Please be advised that what you post may or may not be read on a podcast called Ask Leney. Please feel free to remain anonymous or state you would like to be addressed as anonymous.

This is a community for healthy communication and friendly advice. Hate, judgement, bigotry, and bully behavior will not be tolerated.

Please ask away and if no one has told you today then let me say it: You are loved, valued, and appreciated always!


No comments:

Post a Comment